Accuracy and Integrity Advisors Inc. can help your agency become a Family PACT provider. Our consulting services will help you through the application process to ensure compliance, simplify the billing process, and provide easy reimbursement.
What is Family PACT?
Family PACT is a no cost family planning program providing services for California residents – men, women and/or children 13 years and older. If your agency serves this population, and your population may meet the criteria, A&I Advisors Inc., can help your agency access legitimate reimbursement to sustain your programs.
Does my agency serve a Family PACT eligible population?
Low income California residents in need of family planning services may be eligible for the Family PACT services if they meet the following criteria:
- No medical insurance or ineligible for Medi-Cal.
- Current insurance plan doesn’t cover family planning or birth control methods.
- May have insurance, but deductible has not been met.
- May have Medi-Cal with Share of Cost but Share of Cost has been met.
- May have Medi-Cal but ineligible for family planning.
- May have insurance or Medi-Cal, but it is necessary to keep family planning services confidential.
What can my agency be reimbursed for under Family PACT Services?:
Family PACT providers can be reimbursed for the following services to eligible clients:
- Family Planning Methods
- Emergency Contraception
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- HIV Testing
- Some Types of Female and Male Cancer Screening
- Education and Counseling
For more information about Family PACT or other reimbursement programs for your community, please contact Renee Kaminski R.N. at 714-624-6210
Southern California Office and CHEAR Headquarters
140 E. Commonwealth Ave., Suite 100, Fullerton, Ca 92832